Blood Knights is a new game being published by Kalypso Media USA and will be released on Xbox 360’s XBLA market for $14.99, £11.99, and €14.90 respectively when it makes its release November 1, 2013.
Excerpt from Official Press Release:
“Combine your vampiric skills with the sharp edge of your blade in this medieval vampire hack’n’slay. Battle through hordes of monsters to restore your honor after you, a legendary and feared vampire hunter, have been turned into a vampire yourself!
Deck13 (Venetica, Jack Keane) brings you an action-packed RPG, where you can play solo or co-op: Switch between the close-combat warrior and the crossbow wielding vampiress at any time while in singleplayer; or play co-op with a friend, joining your forces to defeat the onslaught of the evil hordes. Strike down your enemies using devastating close-combat and ranged attacks or whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities.
– Action packed combat, close or ranged, paired with RPG elements
– Switch between two playable characters with vastly different skills on the fly
– Whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities
– Play single player or co-op with a friend, joining your forces
– Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
– Multiple choice dialogues will affect how the world perceives the player
– Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
– 160 available weapons and 40 different armour elements”