Check out these Pokemon and Zelda Plates designed by Olly Moss. They are done in the traditional, sophisticated willow pattern to capture that collector’s “fine china” appearance and feel. If you could order any game franchise on a plate, these seem like some of the most fitting choices. The parallelism is notably keen here as well as each image almost appears as a symmetrical reflection of its counterpart. Click here for a larger size view.Follow RealGamerNewz: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS
I’m not really one to make a judgement off of a beta so I’ll keep this short. An exception can be made for 505 and Overkill’s next installmen...
Corruption is a strong word, but in some areas it is well warranted. There is a gray area in the gaming industry that no one seems to try to tackle and that is...
This Episode of the iRGN Podcast by RealGamerNewz will feature Barry Collins (the creator of Ashen Rift) as we discuss major issues in the industry such as the...
Pornographic website Pornhub has announced that they intend to make their website compatible with the PlayStation 4 and provide the optimal pornography experie...
RGN Daily News #53: Parents Don’t Want to Take Responsibility - Parents Don’t Want to Take Responsibility for Violent + Sexual Entertainment Entering The...
Gabby Taylor is the creator and lead design for budding indie studio GreyBox. She’s long had an interest in what makes people tick, primarily brought on by her...
- POST PAX PARTY Concert: MegaRan, MC Frontalot, The World Is Square – Monday April 14
- Wigsplitaz & Pop’Em Records Hit Promo Bay with Zombie Rap Album
- Payday 2 Beta Impressions
- Suicide Girl Gamer of the Week: Gadgette
- Getting Aboard The Hype Train And Why It Is Harmful For Gamers
- iRGN Episode #6 w/ Ashen Rift Developer – Industry Discussion + Kickstarter Preview
- Pornhub for PlayStation 4 Controversy Revives War on Free Speech
- RGN Daily News #33: Nintendo Press Conference E3 2013 Full WrapUp
- All Xbox 720 Games Listed + Mass Effect 3 Ending Happy Mod Updates Progress
- RGN Daily News #53: Parents Don’t Want to Take Responsibility
- Psychological Study and Discussion of Gamer / Developer Verbal Abuse
- Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Demo Impressions
- RealGamerNewz: E3 2013 Expectations and Hopes / Week In Review