Yesterday saw the blockbuster announcement, about New Game Plus being the last of the Witcher III‘s free DLCs. Obviously many fans had questions, so community manager Marcin Momot took to the official forums to answer them. Players can expect stronger enemies, the ability to play NG+ on any difficulty and more.
Momot’s response on NG+ features:
- Enemies will be stronger obviously.
- What carries over? Player experience (if you’re below level 30 when finishing the vanilla game, you will be bumped to level 30 for the start of NG+), items (excluding: quest items, books & letters, Gwent cards, usable items, trophies) and alchemy recipes.
- When starting New Game Plus you can select any difficulty level.
- You can obtain the Death Match achievement when playing the NG+ mode.
- What’s the starting level of the character when beginning NG+? The same that you had when finishing the game, if above 30, otherwise you start at 30. You also get a free Clearing Potion at the start so you can reset your skills and try a different build.
CD hasn’t provided a release date of DLC, so stay tuned.YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS