Excited to burn some rubber in the upcoming Need for Speed game but aren’t exactly a racing savant? Well the guys and gals over at Prima Games has your back, with the announcement of their official strategy guide.
Priced at $12.99, the guide will contain drifting tips (I sorely need this), the best in-game locations, a free e-guide ($10 value) and more.
Full guide contents:
- Complete Walkthrough—Maps and racing tactics for every course. We cover all five ways to play—Build, Style, Speed, Crew, and Outlaw.
- Full Vehicle Showroom, featuring every car in the game!
- Learn how to customize your ride! Swap out stock gear with performance parts to create a unique street machine.
- Tips for adjusting grip, handling, and drifting to create the ultimate car for every challenge.
- Discover the best locations in the open world of Ventura Bay! Seek out the top spots for drifting, donuts, and hotspots for police chases.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide! Includes a code to access the mobile-friendly eGuide, a digital version of the complete print guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
The Need for Speed Strategy Guide releases alongside the game on November 3. You can pre-order it on Amazon and other select retailers. Need for Speed launches for Xbox One and PS4. PC owners will have to wait until Spring 2016.
Via: PrimaGamesFollow RealGamerNewz: YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | RSS