In the continuation of the East triumphant return to form in the game industry during an unfortunate time for Western developers…
Another one of the most acclaimed role playing games of all time, cherry picked from the 90’s Super Nintendo Golden Era, Secret of Mana has been remade in full by Square Enix. Sporting a new 3D Graphics upgrade and all of the content we know and love from the Live Action / Adventure, Co-Op Enabled JRPG masterpiece – Secret of Mana will mainly be a digital release. However, for a limited time players may be able to get their hands on a physical copy after all.
In a partnership with Square Enix, GameStop will be the only place to pre-order the physical edition of Secret of Mana for Sony PlayStation 4. The game is also available digitally for the PlayStation Vita and PC Gaming platform Steam. Release is currently on schedule for February 15, 2018.
- 3D Graphics, Original Gameplay, Find All Secrets and Content.
- Answer the call of the sword and learn the secrets of Mana.
- Go inside the inner earth and gain weapons from another kind.
- New Voice Acting Gives Life to Classic Characters.
Secret of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 2) Remake
Developed & Published by: Square Enix
Game Director: Koichi Ishii
Producer: Hiromichi Tanaka
More Info: Official Secret of Mana Remake Website: [Here]
Microsoft Windows, PS Vita, PlayStation 4
Release Target: February 15, 2018
- New and Original Musical Soundtrack are available
- Mini Map which showcases a visual mirror, or replica of the 2D game itself.
- Possible Seiken Densetsu 3 Remake in the Future (Previous Japan Only!)