Gamers looking for that new age RPG browser-based gaming experience, that has become something of a new school classic, will now be able to run through the lore of the Vikings Era in Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood (Click here to play now for free). In the following trailer you can see the various types of gameplay available in the PC title that only needs flash to get up and running on your system today.
In this episode of the iRGN Nex Gen Podcast we welcome Special Guest Alex Byrom from Falchion Games who opens up the show discussing their upcoming point and c...
Despite the somewhat mixed response to past releases from Rockstar Games on Windows PC from the computer gaming community, the petition for Grand Theft Auto V ...
Xbox Live’s Gold service will be required to do a number of things on the next-generation console, including playing multiplayer online. The Standard Xbo...
This year during Pax East 2014 we had the pleasure of interviewing the team at Disco Pixel for their new game entitled “Jungle Rumble”. The ...
Today’s gaming news saw a ton of gameplay footage and trailers as well as a new Call of Duty hitting the iOS platform. There’s also been some contr...
Castlevania: The Nocturnal Cantata is an incredible experience from start to finish. Similar to the video games, this full fledged hip hop album feels like a j...
- iRGN Episode #5 – Go To Hell Dave, Modern Warfare 4 Needs Couch Co-Op
- MegaRan Music Update: To Japan, More TRAP Music
- Petition for GTA V on PC Reaches Over 575K Signatures; But Don’t Hold Your Breath
- Why Black Ops 2 Is The Best Shooter Out Right Now
- How To Get An Extra Free Week of Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox ONE
- The Game – OKE (Operation Kill Everything)
- E3 2013: Mirror’s Edge 2 Trailer OST
- Jungle Rumble Launches As The Third Best Music Game In Japan
- MegaRan + K-Murdock Performing at PAX Prime 2013
- RGN Daily News #43: New iPhone COD, Titanfall Beta Scam, Irrational Layoffs + More
- “Never Knew Love” by DraMatik of the W.O.L.V.E.S
- Jungle Rumble – Pax East 2014 Developer Interview + Gameplay Demo [HD 1080P]
- Castlevania: The Nocturnal Cantata Review