Dragon’s Crown from Vanillaware, Atlus, and Sony Computer Entertainment on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita will release July 25, 2013 in Japan and August 6, 2013 in North America. You can see it in the trailer below as this highly detailed 2.5D Action RPG’s “Sorceress” is showcased and can pre-order it now on the Japanese website of Dragon’s Crown here. The Trailer and game’s overall advertising campaign is being touted as controversial due to some sexual themes that appear to be evident with the female characters’ bodies being emphasized (see below).
What up y’all. In Vegas winding down from a great tour so I’ll be brief. A lot of news happening. 1) new track. Peep “Doubt Me” by myse...
The following article was sent in by Charlie Bernier of the RGN Community and Boston Area who would like his voice to be heard as a lifetime fan of the NHL and...
While we will have a complete Review coming to the website very soon for Ubisoft Blue Byte’s Anno Online, I wanted to take a few minutes to give you my i...
My personal thoughts on the 6 vs 6 player count on the Xbox/PC exclusive Titanfall are presented in the following Videocast.
SIGN PS4 GHOSTS DEDICATED SERVERS PETITION. At first I didn’t want to believe this, truthfully it hurts to see the routine disrespect to the gaming commu...
Check out this gaming music remix from SwerdMurd of Vintage Games.
- Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Prestige Not Showing Up
- MegaRan Presidents’ Day Sale
- The real reason Sony’s new EULA blocked class action lawsuits
- MegaRan Music Update: New Tour, Music, Comic Con Gift
- Off The Corner – Meek Mill featuring Rick Ross [Official Music Video] [HD]
- No EASHL in NHL 15 Next Gen? No Money from My Wallet
- First 48: Anno Online Impressions
- Titanfall 6v6 Thoughts [Videocast]
- Infinity Ward Has Been Caught False Advertising Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Luigi’s Mansion Theme Song For Acoustic Guitar and Piano by @edtalenti [HD Music Video]
- Gaming Music Remix – Ys: Memories of Celceta – Gust Of Wind (swerdmurd 2a03mix)
- The only games that matter
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Review Controversy: Luis Santos’ Side of The Story