Some details for Fire Emblem Warriors, and the future of Warriors styled Nintendo games have been detailed. Going into local multiplayer features, no word on online multiplayer yet. Along with how some basic leveling works, and how some of the features of the Fire Emblem franchise has made it’s way into Fire Emblem Warriors. Fire Emblem Warriors will launch on Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3ds family of systems sometime in Q3/Q4.
– Includes local co-op, which will be splitscreen
– Not any details on any plans for post-launch DLC
– You can level up and change classes
– You can change the character’s appearance as well
– Will be a more difficult mode where you have to think strategically or else you’ll lose characters
– A more casual mode where you will not lose characters
– Forge bonds between characters, but there is no marriage
– Shadow Dragon, Awakening and Fates are the games they’re “focusing” on for the roster
– No plans to develop Pikmin Warriors or Wave Race Warriors
Fire Emblem Warriors will release sometime this fall, for the Nintendo Switch, and the Nintendo 3ds family of systems. The Switch version will be the better version of the game, and it looks super fun.