Blood Knights is a new game being published by Kalypso Media USA and will be released on Xbox 360’s XBLA market for $14.99, £11.99, and €14.90 respectively when it makes its release November 1, 2013.
Excerpt from Official Press Release:
“Combine your vampiric skills with the sharp edge of your blade in this medieval vampire hack’n’slay. Battle through hordes of monsters to restore your honor after you, a legendary and feared vampire hunter, have been turned into a vampire yourself!
Deck13 (Venetica, Jack Keane) brings you an action-packed RPG, where you can play solo or co-op: Switch between the close-combat warrior and the crossbow wielding vampiress at any time while in singleplayer; or play co-op with a friend, joining your forces to defeat the onslaught of the evil hordes. Strike down your enemies using devastating close-combat and ranged attacks or whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities.
– Action packed combat, close or ranged, paired with RPG elements
– Switch between two playable characters with vastly different skills on the fly
– Whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities
– Play single player or co-op with a friend, joining your forces
– Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
– Multiple choice dialogues will affect how the world perceives the player
– Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
– 160 available weapons and 40 different armour elements”
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Louis Thompson on 20131029 and was last modified on 20131029 .