The Order 1886 is Ready At Dawn’s first full-fledged production, but has it done the development studio more harm than good? The only other games Ready At Dawn has been known for thus far were the PlayStation Portable God of War games which as we all know came out great but are nowhere near the development challenge of next-gen console games. Take a listen as we discuss some major issues with the industry and how we feel about them. As always, you are free to disagree and feedback is yours to give.
Parental Advisory: Explicit Language, Guidance Suggested.
- Should Multiplayer Games Cost $60 Still?
- When Is A Game Too Cinematic + Not Enough Gameplay?
- Will Anyone Be Interested In MORE Destiny?
- Are Evolve and Titanfall Too Thin on Content?
- Gamers Are Only Getting A Piece of a Game These Days
- Should Gaming Sites Accept Free Games & Tech?
- And More
RGN Members on this Episode:
Editor’s Note: RealGamerNewZ has moved web servers, some older posts can no longer be commented on and have been preserved without their images. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. This article was written by Jon Ireson on 20150221 and was last modified on 20150221 .